hello everyone. finally, my mt is up after almost a month’s hiatus. ho ho ho. okay, me and my two beautiful guestbloggers have done a recaps on the happenings of 2004 and this is going to be a super long entry as it is a combination of all three of our entries. enjoy, yea? be patient lah k. *muacks*
Santarina Becky Blogs
: I finally realize my longest fling ever ended. What a way to start the new years. I knew from then on that this year wouldn
hur… so frigging tired. as always, i couldnt sleep although i went to bed around 2am, i think. managed to sleep finally around 5+am and had to get up around 9am to send my mom to work, wake wern ching darling up and then pick her up. on the way to picking her up, i had almost died. almost met with a very bad accident. i dont wanna talk about it cos i was seriously in shock for a while. evan, please dont tell my parents/sis if you’re reading this. anyway, went to coffee bean subang parade to do alot of catching up with wern ching cos i havent seen her for months since she went back to melbourne. although there were the occasional phone conversations, it wasnt enough. we both agree we missed #pfs, just like yeeng and im sure ivy and the rest misses that place too. *sniffles* how i wish we were still kids…
after doing some window shopping and waking other ppl up (lol), i went to ss15 for the famous tom yum fried rice but it was just disappointing. the portion is getting smaller and smaller compared to my first time there in 1998. i was craving for the ss15 mee yoke lim’s prawn mee but i couldnt find parking. boo. after that, since i-wern couldnt decide where to go, we in a way, “crashed” into i-wern’s house. oh gosh, the way to his house is so complicating. after chilling out at his place, we went to play some daytona, pool and then catched the polar express at summit. yums. today was a fun day. ive also been watching so many movies lately. the incredibles (twice), the terminal, shutter, alexander, taxi, the polar express, and finished 3 seasons of sex and the city. *yums*
im super exhausted now and i think i’ll head to bed early. still no news from the fcking job agency. i so wanna curse and swear but it will be too long and since most of you complain i write a “book” each time i blog and not an entry, i’ll keep things as short as possible. below is something interesting i got from my mail. ive done quite alot of it. have you? some are abit over lah, i feel, and most of it arent even romantic. wish i have that someone to share all of below with. would be nice wouldnt it though most of it are corny and boring. btw, enjoy it, yea? and erm, penang pix and others … im still too lazy to do it.
50 Romantic things to do for your Boy/Girl Friend
1. Watch the sunset together.
2. Whisper to each other.
3. Cook for each other.
4. Walk in the rain.
5. Hold hands .
6. Buy gifts for each other.
8. Find out their favorite cologne/perfume and wear it every time you’re together.
9. Go for a long walk down the beach at midnight.
10. Write poetry for each other.
11. Hugs are the universal medicine.
12. Say only when you mean it and make sure they know you mean it.
13. Give random gifts of flowers/candy/poetry etc.
14. Tell her that she’s the only girl you ever want. Don’t lie!
15. Spend every second possible together.
16. Look into each other’s eyes.
17. Very lightly push up her chin, look into her eyes, tell her you love her, and kiss her lightly.
18. When in public, only flirt with each other.
19. Put love notes in their pockets when they aren’t looking.
20. Buy her a ring.
21. Sing to each other.
22. Always hold her around her hips/sides.
23. Take her to dinner and do the dinner for two deal.
24. Spaghetti? (Ever see Lady and the Tramp?)
25. Hold her hand, stare into her eyes, kiss her hand and then put it over your heart.
26. Dance together.
27. I love the way a girl looks right after she’s fallen asleep with her head in my lap.
28. Do cute things like write I love you in a note so that they have to look in a mirror to read it.
29. Make excuses to call them every 5 minutes
30. Even if you are really busy doing something, go out of your way to call and say I love you.
31. Call from your vacation spot to tell them you were thinking about them.
32. Remember your dreams and tell her about them.
34. Tell each other your most sacred secrets/fears.
35. Be Prince Charming to her parents.
36. Brush her hair out of her face for her.
37. Hang out with his/her friends.
38. Go to church/pray/worship together.
39. Take her to see a romantic movie and remember the parts she liked.
40. Learn from each other and don’t make the same mistake twice.
41. Describe the joy you feel just to be with him/her.
42. Make sacrifices for each other.
43. Really love each other, or don’t stay together.
44. Let there never be a second during any given day that you aren’t thinking about them, and make sure they know it.
45. Love yourself before you love anyone else.
46. Learn to say sweet things in foreign languages.
47. Dedicate songs to them on the radio.
48. Fall asleep on the phone with each other.
49. Stand up for them when someone talks trash.
50. Never forget the kiss goodnight and always remember to say, “Sweet dreams.”
boring, aye? i think i can come up with a better list anytime. im just too tired now. maybe i’ll come up with my own list in my next entry. ho ho ho. okay, gonna eat some durians and then call it a night. nites people. lovely weather to snuggle…
currently listening to: marry me jane – you didnt kiss me
i was about to blog about the differences between like and love but then i got too lazy. am abit on the emotional side because of the lil troubles that have been happening and it has been accumulating for quite a while. one of it is something about me and the job agency which im too fcking lazy to talk about as ive talked about it in my g3isha and lj. anyway, there are only two things in this world now that can cheer me up (who cares if it’s temporary) which are, david usher (click link to view his pix) and lomo cams.
about david usher, i know dion thinks he looks like david. well, he used to when he had hair and was meatier. lol. now you’re even skinnier than david lah dion. and david’s a frigging twig what more you?! dont mind david’s body please cos it’s a turn off but his looks! his dark mysterious handsome looks. who could say no? *yums* *rubs tummy* im sure some of you who have followed my blog since my virgin-slayer days would’ve remembered him from my previous layouts. *yums*
as for my lomo cams, i like this and it’s so frigging cheap. the one i originally wanted from folio, one utama, is this and i thought rm150 was cheap until i saw online, it was only USD19.90. anybody wants to make my day (or year, even)? i so want it for x’mas since everyone’s in a christmassy mood. well, holidays are never happy days for me. things get worser. i hate holidays. yea yea. call me a sour prune for all i care. i just have never had a happy holiday. never had a happy valentine date (except this year’s group date! there’ll be another next year hosted by yeeng), happy x’mas, happy cny, happy hari raya, happy deepavali… you get my drift. okay, nothing much to say except im a very angry person now. i’ll bite *roar*. as for the pictures from penang, sorry, im too darn lazy.